Heater Replacement in Lewisville, TX
You Can Trust Our Heating Experts
If your heater has broken down or you are simply interested in upgrading your home heating system, a Lewisville heating and cooling professional at Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC can help. We are a family-owned business committed to honest work and exceptional customer service. Because we remain on the cutting edge of HVAC technology, we can offer insight on the latest energy-efficient and smart-home compatible equipment.
We offer a free estimate for new heating equipment. Call (214) 814-8388 to get started!
Heater Replacement: What to Expect
Of course, every situation will vary, but there are several key steps typically involved in heater replacement.
- An inspection of your current heating system. During this stage of the process, one of our professionals can thoroughly assess the quality of your current unit to determine whether it simply needs a repair or should be replaced.
- If replacement is necessary, the next step will be a discussion of your heating and cooling needs. We will consider your primary concerns, such as air quality, energy efficiency, and more.
- A survey of your property to determine how much space needs to be heated.
- From here, we can narrow it down to which heating units may best suit your needs. Keep in mind, we install all major heating brands and take pride in offering the latest in energy efficiency to save you money on your utility bills.
- When you decide on a heating unit, we will order it and arrange for installation on a timeline that works with your schedule.
- The final step is the installation of your new heating unit!
Do You Need Heater Maintenance or Repairs?
Like other machines and appliances, heaters need to be inspected on a regular basis. Some parts begin to wear out and must be replaced, while others need to be cleaned, filters should be changed and problem areas analyzed for potential repairs.
Proper heater maintenance can help you in many ways:
- It can help keep your home safe by preventing or detecting carbon monoxide leaks in gas furnaces and heating systems.
- It can keep your energy costs from increasing dramatically by a heating system that is overworking or otherwise malfunctioning.
- It can keep your home or business comfortable in every room you use.
- It can increase the life of your heating system by keeping all parts in good, working order.
Special Financing Available for Heater Replacement
Replacing a heater or an entire central air system can be costly, but we offer special financing plans to help you get a new system now. For your safety and comfort, do not delay in replacing an old or broken down heating system.
Call (214) 814-8388 for Lewisville heater replacement help.