HVAC Contractors in Lewisville, TX
Whatever the issue, whether it’s an air conditioning failure or a problem with your heater, you need an HVAC team you can trust to resolve it quickly and get your property back to its best. As well as routine and emergency repairs, our Lewisville HVAC technicians are qualified to service, maintain, and install any make or model of HVAC system, so you know we’re more than up to the task.
As a full-service team, if our Lewisville heating and air conditioning experts think it would be more economical to replace rather than repair your HVAC unit, we can provide honest and impartial recommendations and install the new unit on your behalf. We consider the current and future needs of your home or business and create a solution that’s right for you.
Importantly, our Lewisville HVAC experts always take the time to explain what our recommendations are and why along with the benefits you will realize. We also provide a full cost for the work upfront, with no hidden charges or funny business so that you can make informed decisions based on the facts.
HVAC Air Conditioning & Heating in Lewisville
Our Lewisville air conditioning and heating technicians are qualified to work on all systems and every make and model of unit. We are also factory trained on some of the larger brands. That includes names like LG, Samsung, American Standard, Trane, Amana, Daikin, and many more. Just call our team for assistance with any of the following:
- Air conditioning
- Indoor air quality
- Smart home services
- Residential HVAC
- Commercial HVAC
What Services We Offer
At Cold Factor, we offer the best of both worlds, providing the prompt service and competitive pricing of a local firm along with the broad service offering of a national brand. That’s why, whatever the issue, we’re always the first team you should call.
From weak airflow to inconsistent temperature and leaks, no AC issue is too large or small for us to handle. Most importantly, we will never pressure you to replace your unit or pay for repairs unless they are absolutely necessary. Should your unit prove to be beyond repair, however, we proudly offer a full variety of energy efficient and cost-effective heating and cooling units that can keep your home at a desirable temperature and minimize your monthly energy costs.
We can help you with:
- Repair – Whether it’s a minor fault or a system failure, we’re on hand to provide routine and emergency HVAC repairs. We will be with you quickly to diagnose the issue and provide our recommendations for the most economical solution. In many cases, it’s a relatively simple fix. However, we’ll always discuss your options with you before we get to work.
- Servicing – Regular HVAC servicing for homeowners and businesses is key to keeping your environment safe, comfortable, and efficient. Depending on your system, servicing by a certified professional may be required once or twice a year to validate your manufacturer’s warranty. Our HVAC servicing team is armed with the experience and knowledge to service any make or model of machine and source any required parts quickly.
- Maintenance – Rather than waiting for an expensive heating or air conditioning failure, our preventative maintenance plans help to ensure that any issues are identified and resolved before they become a problem. We offer a range of residential and commercial maintenance plans to keep your HVAC system in the best possible condition without having to worry about the upfront costs.
- Installation – When it comes to HVAC installation, there’s nothing our Lewisville HVAC engineers can’t do. We can install everything from air conditioning systems and heat pumps to smart home systems, air purifiers, dehumidifiers, and more. We will take care of every aspect of the installation on your behalf, from double-checking warranties to testing and programming the new unit for you.
- Recommendations – As an independent residential and commercial HVAC team in Lewisville, we are not aligned with any particular manufacturers. That means, when we give you recommendations for certain products, they are based solely on our experience of those systems and the most cost-effective way to achieve your goals.
“Our heater went out late in the evening, but Cold Factor’s chat option allowed me”
Our heater went out late in the evening, but Cold Factor’s chat option allowed me to connect with customer service after hours and initiate a service call. The following morning, Jay,
“Just had Jay out for annual routine maintenance on the furnace. Great guy! ”
Just had Jay out for annual routine maintenance on the furnace. Great guy! Made sure everything was running well and gave great recommendations. He\’s very knowledgeable and honest, but
Kathy BroadwayRead more
Financing And Maintenance Plans
We care about the wellbeing of our clients, and we don’t want them to postpone a repair or maintenance because of financial worries- we’re here to help you. We offer financing and maintenance plans so that everyone can live comfortably in their homes. Whatever you’re looking for, whether it’s smart technology services or ductwork installation, we make financing your needs easy.
We offer three residential maintenance plans to keep your HVAC system in great shape and provide a flexible range of financing options to spread the cost of your installation, maintenance, or repair. If you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to call and we’ll help make sure you’re taken care of.
Residential & Commercial HVAC in Lewisville
Looking for an HVAC team in Lewisville that you can trust to provide an honest, exacting, and friendly service? Then look no further. At Cold Factor Heating & Air Services LLC, we have completed every imaginable HVAC job for homeowners, landlords, restaurants, and other businesses in the local area. We’re true HVAC experts and look forward to providing a level of service that exceeds your expectations every single time.